Your services to your clients
Completely change the nature of the interactions you have with you clients
For accountants, being stuck in the status quo of “compliance work” is an unusual challenge. Outsourcing is simply the services you can deliver, better. And with that behind you, you can do more of the work you enjoy.
Making Tax Digital
We have licenses for leading accounting software products and can help companies to transition to generating iXBRL files in-house in the future, without the need to devote greater resource at what is often a busy time. You can use our iXBRL tagging software platform in-house by your teams to tag the full set of iXBRL documents and forms required by HMRC.
Whether you have a Word or Excel document that needs to be tagged or you need data transferred to software, we can help.
Both the software used by our teams and the managed tagging service provided by AdvanceTrack® are HMRC-recognised.
Real results from our clients
Successful accounting tech migration
- Our client had been an early adopter of cloud accounting technology, but their existing tech wasn’t fit for future purpose.
- They improved their project management capability by bringing in Xero and AdvanceTrack gave us advice on how to tidy up the migrating files.
- We’re now better placed to provide our client with more up-to-date financials, and can provide better and more timely client advice.
Successful migration from Sage to Xero
- Two large international companies needed help migrating from Sage to Xero, including 1000’s of transaction lines which also needed reconciling.
- The migration was delivered cost-effectively and accurately.
- They now have clean, quality data with meaningful reports with cloud tools that can be connected using Xero.
Consistent client contact and scaling growth
- A firm wanted to have a consistent message of client contact
- Outsourcing has enabled them to have more junior members of staff working with clients earlier in their career.
- Their team now comprises of client managers, assistant accountants and trainees, all with AdvanceTrack supporting them as part of that team.
Work delivered on time and on-budget
- A Major International Group was struggling to navigate through the iXBRL maze.
- They wanted to deliver a long term solution to iXBRL compliance and decided to outsource the first year file preparation to us.
- We completed the files for approximately 70 group companies, helping the group meet their deadlines.
High quality & attention to detail
- Prior to using AdvanceTrack®, this sole practitioner had use another outsourcing provider.
- However, they would regularly receive work back and have to spend time unravelling what had been done.
- They switched to us and have seen an attention to detail and superior tracking system.
Reducing the number of new staff required
- After conducting a review of all the major outsourcers, we were selected by a top 50 firm to help provide additional capacity at certain times of the year.
- To do this, we helped provide a more process driven approach to exercises such as accounts production.
- This has helped them offer trainees and staff more interesting and challenging work as well as save the firm money on recruitment.
Net profit increase of £150,000
- A 15 partner regional practice needed to free up staff time during tax deadline season.
- We were selected to deliver 600 personal tax returns between May and January.
- This led to an increase in net profit by £150,000 and improved service delivery.
More time to deliver advisory services
- A two-office practice decided to outsource to reduce the workload for their staff.
- Staff were quick to realise outsourcing would help them carry out more added value work than pure compliance.
- The results have allowed the firm to reduce administrative burdens and carry out more exciting work with clients.
Increased time with clients
- A 7-partner firm came to us needing support with accounts preparation to support their audit teams
- We worked to segregate the work and free up staff time to work closer with clients.
Copyright 2006 - 2023 © e-Accounting Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved.Subscribe to our mailing list