On Tuesday, 10th May 2022 we’ll be holding the AdvanceTrack Conference 2022. This year, the conference will be focused on building clients up in unpredictable times.
If the last two years have taught us anything, it’s the importance of adaptability. You’ve learned so much, and your use of technology has contributed to the highest level of efficiency you’ve ever had in your firm.
In 2022, our clients will need us more than ever.
They’re feeling tired and uneasy after serious turmoil. Now, it’s all about truly helping. It’s about delivering a maintained level of support to drive them to do better.
This event will cover every element involved in helping your clients to run more efficient and adaptable businesses, whilst making sure both you and your clients are successful financially.
This is a conference for leaders in accounting who want to take away ideas to implement in their own practices.
What you can expect:
- Industry insight and support – the whole event will be focused around how you can take action in your firm and begin implementing change in light of recent industry trends.
- Connections to drive change – Notable speakers from the industry will be available to make connections with and learn from, so you can begin transforming your firm.
Hear from speakers including:
- Matt Flanagan from Appacus and BlueHub
- Paul Shrimpling from Remarkable Practice
- Anneli Thomson from Sandler
- Vipul Sheth, founder of AdvanceTrack
- Ian Gregory, CTP of AdvanceTrack
- Louise Wilson from Moneypenny
- Andrew Jordan from Connect4
- Olly Cummings from Capitalise
- Aynsley Damery from Clarity
The conference will run a day before Accountex, so you can get the most out of your time away from the office
This will be our first live, in-person event in two years, and we’d love to see you there. We’re really excited to announce the event will take place at the National Gallery* in London on 10th May.
This means you get to enjoy a stunning landmark venue in London only a day before Accountex, so you can get even more value from your trip to the city!
Bonus: Your ticket cost will make a difference to someone’s life.
We do ask a small charge for the ticket, but all proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to causes close to our heart. Your money will be going to two fantastic charities: ohmi.org.uk and rnohcharity.org. You’ll know charities have really suffered during Covid, and we see an opportunity to have an even bigger impact with our event.
I hope you’ll join us live and in-person!
If you’re interested in attending, speak to your client manager for more information. Details of the event can be found here.
*by kind permission of the Trustees and Director of the National Gallery