You’re looking to scale but you aren’t sure if you should outsource or offshore your workload.
If your business is process driven and you have a standardised way of doing things, an outsourcer might be the perfect fit for you and your team in order to grow quickly.
If you have steady workloads across the year and you want to speak to your team often, you may need a full time person who is like a member of your team.
At AdvanceTrack, we look at your processes and systems, your goals, as well as your team to help you decide if outsourcing or offshoring is best for you.
Why Choose AdvanceTrack?
Highly Skilled Teams
Our teams have plenty of experience in both offshoring and outsourcing. They are fully trained and managed and controlled by international Quality and Security Standards audited by BSI
Holiday and Sickness Cover
“Besides the significant cost benefit, by outsourcing the compliance function, it is now allowing us the opportunity to give our existing staff more exciting work on clients allowing them to personally develop and maximise our return on our existing client base.”
– A Two-Office Practice who found more time to deliver advisory services
Change the nature of the interactions you have with your clients
For accountants, being stuck in the status quo of “compliance work” is an unusual challenge. With AdvanceTrack’s help, you can deliver the services you currently offer, better. And with that behind you, you can do more of the work you enjoy.
We support whichever accounting platform your team uses, meaning there’s no messy installations or compromised data. This leaves you to maintain the client relationship.
Our system allows you to keep your client accounts up to date for an ongoing tax return process, not just a one-time job.
All-in-one bookkeeping, including initial records and accounts production. Our team are fluent in all the primary cloud accounting tools, including Xero, QuickBooks Online, and more.
What engagement model works best for you?
Scalable Delivery Model
- You have a standardised process
- You have fluctuating demand across the year
- You understand deadlines and will work with our teams to get the process right
- You understand that a team supports you
Our Scalable AdvanceTrack Delivery model will allow you to grow your firm.
Dedicated Offshore Delivery
- You don’t have a standardised approach
- You have steady workloads across the years
- Your service is quite bespoke to your clients
- You want to speak to the same team members every day
You need the Dedicated Offshoring service to serve your firm.
We don’t do adhoc work because we know it doesn't work as well.
It’s important for us to spend time getting to know you, how you work and what your processes are.
When we work with you, it's a partnership.
Still not sure if you should be
Outsourcing or Offshoring your work?
Outsourcing or Offshoring your work?
We have licenses for leading accounting software products and can help companies to transition to generating iXBRL files in-house in the future, without the need to devote greater resource at what is often a busy time. You can use our iXBRL tagging software platform in-house by your teams to tag the full set of iXBRL documents and forms required by HMRC.
Whether you have a Word or Excel document that needs to be tagged or you need data transferred to software, we can help.
Both the software used by our teams and the managed tagging service provided by AdvanceTrack® are HMRC-recognised.
Real results from our clients
Practice reengineering – with outsourcing at its heart
- A mid-tier practice in London had previously used outsourcing and offshoring, but turned to AdvanceTrack when it looked to take things to the next level.
- We now have had AdvanceTrack people working across all of our business services pods, with some serving as offshore support .
- Now, we’re looking at the best tech and processes to enable us to provide better and broader advice to our clients.
Successful accounting tech migration
- Our client had been an early adopter of cloud accounting technology, but their existing tech wasn’t fit for future purpose.
- They improved their project management capability by bringing in Xero and AdvanceTrack gave us advice on how to tidy up the migrating files.
- We’re now better placed to provide our client with more up-to-date financials, and can provide better and more timely client advice.
Successful migration from Sage to Xero
- Two large international companies needed help migrating from Sage to Xero, including 1000’s of transaction lines which also needed reconciling.
- The migration was delivered cost-effectively and accurately.
- They now have clean, quality data with meaningful reports with cloud tools that can be connected using Xero.
Consistent client contact and scaling growth
- A firm wanted to have a consistent message of client contact
- Outsourcing has enabled them to have more junior members of staff working with clients earlier in their career.
- Their team now comprises of client managers, assistant accountants and trainees, all with AdvanceTrack supporting them as part of that team.
Work delivered on time and on-budget
- A Major International Group was struggling to navigate through the iXBRL maze.
- They wanted to deliver a long term solution to iXBRL compliance and decided to outsource the first year file preparation to us.
- We completed the files for approximately 70 group companies, helping the group meet their deadlines.
High quality & attention to detail
- Prior to using AdvanceTrack®, this sole practitioner had use another outsourcing provider.
- However, they would regularly receive work back and have to spend time unravelling what had been done.
- They switched to us and have seen an attention to detail and superior tracking system.
Reducing the number of new staff required
- After conducting a review of all the major outsourcers, we were selected by a top 50 firm to help provide additional capacity at certain times of the year.
- To do this, we helped provide a more process driven approach to exercises such as accounts production.
- This has helped them offer trainees and staff more interesting and challenging work as well as save the firm money on recruitment.
Net profit increase of £150,000
- A 15 partner regional practice needed to free up staff time during tax deadline season.
- We were selected to deliver 600 personal tax returns between May and January.
- This led to an increase in net profit by £150,000 and improved service delivery.
More time to deliver advisory services
- A two-office practice decided to outsource to reduce the workload for their staff.
- Staff were quick to realise outsourcing would help them carry out more added value work than pure compliance.
- The results have allowed the firm to reduce administrative burdens and carry out more exciting work with clients.
Increased time with clients
- A 7-partner firm came to us needing support with accounts preparation to support their audit teams
- We worked to segregate the work and free up staff time to work closer with clients.
Let’s find out about - your firm
We’re ready to challenge whatever experience you’ve had with outsourcing or offshoring. Let us know what issues you’ve faced by filling in our diagnostic.
Copyright 2006 - 2023 © e-Accounting Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved.Subscribe to our mailing list