As a professional,
accountants can change lives - but not by producing a set of accounts.
COVID-19 Updates – We take our responsibility to our clients and our staff seriously during the current pandemic.
Outsourcing... but not as you know it
Whatever your experience has been with outsourcing, we want to challenge that. Outsourcing is not about handing over some compliance work: it’s about changing the nature of the interactions you have with clients. Our world-class, custom built project management system allows you to help your clients better.
How fast is the accounting industry really adopting to tech?
We’ve decided to find out!
We’ll use the results to address gaps that are highlighted and find ways to make the move to tech easier and faster, so that it not only assists with your numbers, but improves the running of your business too.
What are you struggling with?
Producing accounts is a core service, not a means to change lives! When your staff are doing the wrong work, or focusing on the ‘grunt work’ of compliance, your firm – and your clients – are missing out.
Lots of work / Growing fast
Having too much work may be a nice problem to have, but it’s still a problem. If you’re not able to ramp up your firm as you wish, then perhaps you’re doing work at the wrong level.
Hiring / Recruiting
Staff retention is a growing problem. When you can’t get the staff, or can’t get them at the right level… or you finally hire the perfect staff member and they leave.
Used outsourcing before & it didn't work?
Real results from our clients
Successful migration from Sage to Xero
- Two large international companies needed help migrating from Sage to Xero, including 1000’s of transaction lines which also needed reconciling.
- The migration was delivered cost-effectively and accurately.
- They now have clean, quality data with meaningful reports with cloud tools that can be connected using Xero.
Consistent client contact and scaling growth
- A firm wanted to have a consistent message of client contact
- Outsourcing has enabled them to have more junior members of staff working with clients earlier in their career.
- Their team now comprises of client managers, assistant accountants and trainees, all with AdvanceTrack supporting them as part of that team.
Work delivered on time and on-budget
- A Major International Group was struggling to navigate through the iXBRL maze.
- They wanted to deliver a long term solution to iXBRL compliance and decided to outsource the first year file preparation to us.
- We completed the files for approximately 70 group companies, helping the group meet their deadlines.
High quality & attention to detail
- Prior to using AdvanceTrack®, this sole practitioner had use another outsourcing provider.
- However, they would regularly receive work back and have to spend time unravelling what had been done.
- They switched to us and have seen an attention to detail and superior tracking system.
Reducing the number of new staff required
- After conducting a review of all the major outsourcers, we were selected by a top 50 firm to help provide additional capacity at certain times of the year.
- To do this, we helped provide a more process driven approach to exercises such as accounts production.
- This has helped them offer trainees and staff more interesting and challenging work as well as save the firm money on recruitment.
Net profit increase of £150,000
- A 15 partner regional practice needed to free up staff time during tax deadline season.
- We were selected to deliver 600 personal tax returns between May and January.
- This led to an increase in net profit by £150,000 and improved service delivery.
More time to deliver advisory services
- A two-office practice decided to outsource to reduce the workload for their staff.
- Staff were quick to realise outsourcing would help them carry out more added value work than pure compliance.
- The results have allowed the firm to reduce administrative burdens and carry out more exciting work with clients.
Increased time with clients
- A 7-partner firm came to us needing support with accounts preparation to support their audit teams
- We worked to segregate the work and free up staff time to work closer with clients.
Users on system
Offices around the world
Outsourcing Survey Results
Our survey on outsourcing delivered some surprising results about how accountants are - and aren't - using outsourcing to enhance their firm growth. Download the full results here.Download the report
Building a ‘new normal’ way: Sharon Pocock, MD and chief innovator, Kinder Pocock25th February 2021
Q: How have things been for your practice? A: It’s been tough going. We’ve...
Building a ‘new normal’ way: Bruce Burrowes, principal and founder, Kingston Burrowes23rd February 2021
We last spoke to Bruce in August 2020. Q: How have things been since...
Building a ‘new normal’ way: Ria-Jaine Lincoln, director, Ria-Jaine & Co12th February 2021
We last spoke to Ria-Jaine in July 2020 Q: How have things been since...
Copyright 2006-2018 © e-Accounting Solutions Limited.Subscribe to our mailing list