This is the first human interaction many leads will have with us as a company.
Confidently representing our brand, the way we do business and the values we uphold is fundamental. Crucially, this role sets the tone for the ongoing relationship our partner firms have with us.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with new prospects virtually and at events, to discuss AdvanceTrack® with a view to bringing them on-board as a long-term strategic customer
- Create a great first impression and secure a collaborative call for prospective clients
- Generate a quality pipeline of prospective customers through outbound calls and marketing activity
- Work closely with the Managing Director and on-boarding team to help manage the pre-sale and post-sale process
- Help shape and improve new/existing sales processes
We are looking for a motivated, confident, enthusiastic individual who enjoys building relationships. This role will require you to utilise your consultative abilities to develop trust quickly, and as such you should be an active listener who is naturally curious. It would be helpful if you have proven experience selling to Accountants and Bookkeepers.
This is a sales role and we require at least 3-5 years sales experience, ideally selling a service. It’s important that you are able to handle objections in a constructive way and seek ways to address questions or push-back in a pragmatic manner. Business Development Managers are key players within the wider Sales and AdvanceTrack® Team, therefore you should proactively seek ways to further your understanding of our business and the wider accounting and FinTech ecosystem.
- Competitive salary (including an uncapped performance related commission)
- Employer-paid private medical insurance
- Endless opportunities to develop your career in a fast-growing business
- Learning & Development training throughout your journey with us
- Group coaching & accountability
- 3-8 in person training sessions per month
- Individual goal setting
- Sales training
How to Apply
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Please send through the following to apply:
Copyright 2006 - 2022 © e-Accounting Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved.Subscribe to our mailing list